White Super Shiny Glaze
- 300gr Caster Sugar
- 260gr Water
- 175gr Dextrose Powder
- 220gr Condensed Milk
- 16gr Powdered Gelatin (200 bloom)
- 90gr Water (For Gelatin)
- 130gr Cocoa Butter
- 300gr Absolu Cristal (Clear Glaze)
- 50gr Oplays 33% Valrhona White Chocolate
- 10g White Cocoa Butter Colorant
Weigh all ingredients separately, rehydrate gelatin
Bring Sugar, dextrose and water to 102c
Heat the neutral glaze to 45C add the water and dextrose mixture
Pour over white chocolate and hand blended in sweetened condensed milk and warmed gelatin, ensuring not to incorporate bubbles.
- Slowly add melted cocoa butter and colorant while hand blending.
Cover top of glaze with plastic wrap, rest @4c overnight
Warm glaze to 30-32C, avoid stiring in bubbles.
Note: any color combination can be used after some experimentation, but sure to only use cocoa butter based colors. The picture shows vanilla powder has been added, but can be omitted.